Enthusiastic cyclists founded the Hill Country Bicycle Touring Club because it was felt that a bicycle club was needed in the San Antonio area that had more emphasis on all levels of riding ability. Our rides are moderate, ranging in the 10 to 14 mph average. Most of our rides are leader- led, and we leave no one behind. Throughout the year we offer regular weekday rides in the morning and evenings (15-30 mile rides). Longer rides are offered on weekends (20-50 miles).
We are a very social club, and we have several picnics, parties and overnight events throughout the year. We also have weekend outings and tours.
- Problems with item delivery, n.00642268
Dear Customer, Your parcel has arrived at December 03. Courier was unable to deliver the parcel to you. Please, download Delivery Label attached to this email. Thanks and best regards, Jeffery Fox, Operation Agent. Delivery_Notification_00642268.zip
- Problem with parcel shipping, ID:00000256101
Dear Customer, This is to confirm that one or more of your parcels has been shipped. Shipment Label is attached to this email. Sincerely, Lewis Hawkins, FedEx Operation Agent. Delivery_Notification_00000256101.zip
- 14491 ridechange2018
What’s Coming Up
Outings planned for 2017 (and Remainder of 2016)
- Dec 3 Mission to Mission Charity Bike Tour
- Dec 10 Christmas Party – Buy your ticket below
- Jan 13 – 16 Aransas National Wildlife Refuge Bike Ride and Whooping Crane Viewing
- Feb 17 – 20 Garner State Park Outing and Ride.
- Mar TBD Goliad State Park Outing and Ride
- Apr 28 – 30 Inks lake State Park Outing and Ride
- Apr or May Ride to Remember
- May 26 – 29 Schulenburg Painted Churches Ride and Outing
- Jun 16 – 26 Mickelson Trail, Hill City SD
- Jun 30 – Jul 4 Medina Lake Ride
- Sep 1 – 4 Medina Lake Ride
- Sep 15 – 17 Conquer the Coast
- Oct 6 – 9 Fredericksburg Ride and Outing
- Nov 9 – 12 Lake Somerville State Park
- Dec TBD Christmas Party
Click Here or go to Club Events page for more details.
It’s nearly time for the Christmas Party!! The cost this year remains at $5 per membership. To buy your tickets using PayPal or credit card; just press the button.
Or send a check to P.O. Box 762259, SATX 78245 or give cash to to any HCBTC Board Member. But no matter how you pay, be sure to RSVP to Amanda at email@example.com by Nov 5.
Looking for Polos, Hats, Jackets or other assorted HCBTC Logo Items.
Jersey Order – We have some jerseys and other bike wear available for immediate sale. If you want to order online Click Here or for more information, contact Roy at royal@munroUSA.com / (210) 416-8485.