Enthusiastic cyclists founded the Hill Country Bicycle Touring Club because it was felt that a bicycle club was needed in the San Antonio area that had more emphasis on all levels of riding ability. Our rides are moderate, ranging in the 10 to 14 mph average. Most of our rides are leader- led, and we leave no one behind. Throughout the year we offer regular weekday rides in the morning and evenings (15-30 mile rides). Longer rides are offered on weekends (20-50 miles).
We are a very social club, and we have several picnics, parties and overnight events throughout the year. We also have weekend outings and tours.
What’s Coming Up
Outings planned for 2017
- Jan 13 – 16 Aransas National Wildlife Refuge Bike Ride and Whooping Crane Viewing
- Feb 17 – 20 Garner State Park Outing and Ride.
- Mar TBD Goliad State Park Outing and Ride
- Apr 28 – 30 Inks lake State Park Outing and Ride
- Apr or May Ride to Remember
- May 26 – 29 Schulenburg Painted Churches Ride and Outing
- Jun 16 – 26 Mickelson Trail, Hill City SD
- Jun 30 – Jul 4 Medina Lake Ride
- Sep 1 – 4 Medina Lake Ride
- Sep 15 – 17 Conquer the Coast
- Oct 6 – 9 Fredericksburg Ride and Outing
- Nov 9 – 12 Lake Somerville State Park
- Dec TBD Christmas Party
Click Here or go to Club Events page for more details.
Looking for Polos, Hats, Jackets or other assorted HCBTC Logo Items.
Jersey Order – We have some jerseys and other bike wear available for immediate sale. If you want to order online Click Here or for more information, contact Roy at royal@munroUSA.com / (210) 416-8485.