Enthusiastic cyclists founded the Hill Country Bicycle Touring Club because it was felt that a bicycle club was needed in the San Antonio area that had more emphasis on all levels of riding ability. Our rides are moderate, ranging in the 10 to 14 mph average. Most of our rides are leader- led, and we leave no one behind.
Throughout the year we offer regular weekday rides in the mornings and evenings (15-30 mile rides). Longer rides are offered on weekends (20-50 miles).
We are a very social club, and we have several picnics, parties and overnight events throughout the year. We also have weekend outings and extended out-of-the-area tours.
Need a Mid-Week break!!
Join us for a leisurely ride on Wednesday Evenings at 5:30 from the Ingram Park n Ride. First ride started on March 29th.
Outings planned for 2017
- Apr 28 – 30 Inks Lake State Park Outing and Ride
- May 6 Ride to Remember
- May 13 Club Ride and Picnic
- May 26 – 29 Schulenburg Painted Churches Ride and Outing
- Jun 16 – 26 Mickelson Trail, Hill City SD
- Jun 30 – Jul 4 Medina Lake Ride
- Sep 1 – 4 Medina Lake Ride
- Sep 15 – 17 Conquer the Coast
- Oct 6 – 9 Fredericksburg Ride and Outing
- Nov 9 – 12 Lake Somerville State Park
- Dec 9 Christmas Party at a restaurant TBD
Click Here or go to Club Events page for more details.
Looking for Polos, Hats, Jackets or other assorted HCBTC Logo Items. Or perhaps a Jersey or other bike wear item – We have some jerseys and other bike wear available for immediate sale. If you want to order online Click Here or for more information, contact Roy at royal@munroUSA.com / (210) 416-8485.
All purchases support the club!